Showcase Sunday (25)



Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicki at Books, Biscuits, and Tea, where we showcase what books we've gotten over the course of the week, whether it be from a book store, bought for your eReader, received from the library, or from the publishers for review.

For Review:




Bought:


  


Really satisfied with this week's haul - Far Far Away sounds really good, and I'm a sucker for fairytale retellings, so I'm definitely interested in that one, and I also really like the cover. And onto the books I bought this week: *is excited* Right now I'm reading (barely started, really) Boundless, but I will probably have it finished by tomorrow because I need to know who she chooses (though I'm 99% sure I know who she will choose), and my review of Hallowed, the second book in the trilogy, will hopefully be posted tomorrow, if I somehow manage to get my emotions in check and onto the computer. I also can't wait to start Everbound, as I hear it is much more action packed than Everneath, and apparently there's a huge, evil, and surprising cliffhanger at the end that I'm just dying to read. The Archived also sounds great, and has gotten great reviews so far, so I look forward to reading it! Apparently it's a bit slow throughout the first half, though, so I'll go in a bit warily. 

What did you get this week? 

Leave a comment letting me know!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog!