Waiting on Wednesday (January 30)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine where we post upcoming releases we're highly anticipating. My pre-publication selection for this week's Waiting on Wednesday is Transparent by Natalie Whipple.
 Transparent
Natalie Whipple
Series: Unknown
Release Date: May 1st, 2013
Publisher: HarperTeen
Number of Pages: 352

Add to Goodreads
Plenty of teenagers feel invisible. Fiona McClean actually is.

An invisible girl is a priceless weapon. Fiona’s own father has been forcing her to do his dirty work for years—everything from spying on people to stealing cars to breaking into bank vaults.

After sixteen years, Fiona’s had enough. She and her mother flee to a small town, and for the first time in her life, Fiona feels like a normal life is within reach. But Fiona’s father isn’t giving up that easily.

Of course, he should know better than anyone: never underestimate an invisible girl.
If Edelweiss is reading this post, and I haven't gotten a response yet: hey there. I see you haven't responded to my request yet. Well, just so you know, I'm dying to read Transparency - it sounds like such a fun and original read, and anything pitched as X-Men meets The Godfather is something I need desperately. So, Edelweiss, if you haven't responded to my request yet and/or you are thinking about whether to accept me or not, I want to read this one quite a bit. Just putting that out there.

And my dogs think I'm awesome, if that helps make your decision easier. 

What are you waiting on?

 Let me know in the comments!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog!