Showcase Sunday (34)



Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicki at Books, Biscuits, and Tea, where we showcase what books we've gotten over the course of the week, whether it be from a book store, bought for your eReader, received from the library, or from the publishers for review.

For Review:


   




Project Cain: I was so excited for this (understatement), so I started it right away expecting to read a five star read. Yeah, no. I DNF'd the shit out of this one. Thanks, though, Simon and Schuster!

The Lost Sun: I should be starting this really soon! It sounds interesting, and it involves Norse mythology, so obviously I'm in. Thanks, Random House! 

Teardrop: Heh. This should be interesting. Thanks I think..., Random House! 

Find Me: Now this sounds really interesting! I love murder mysteries and this just sounds awesome. Can't wait to start it! Thanks, HarperTeen!

(Also, I don't know what's up with the alignment of the covers, but Blogger is annoying me and I'm not even going to bother fixing it.) 

What I read this week: 



Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo, 4.5 stars

This was so, so awesome, you guys. My review is going to be up tomorrow, but seriously. I can't even put to words how awesome this was. Also, Sturmhond's mine and I'll fight you for him.

Project Cain by Geoffrey Girard, DNF - 1 star



Tandem by Anna Jarzab, currently reading

I'm almost halfway through this and I'm really enjoying it so far! Very twisty and creative! Though I would like a little more world-building, as the most we've really gotten so far was when the MC looked at a map of the parallel universe and described it.



What did you get this week? 
Leave a comment letting me know!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog!